At Evansville Christian School, our admissions team looks forward to partnering with you as you consider ECS for your family. If you have any questions, please contact Krista Decker, Director of Admissions, at (812) 477-7777 or email [email protected].
For the 2021/22 school year:
Jan. 4, 2021
- Current families may submit applications for new siblings (priority window closes Jan. 18, 2021).
- New student applications accepted for grades 9-12 from new families.
- Early applications accepted for students from new families entering grades Preschool – 8. (Space available will be confirmed after Jan. 18 when priority window for current families closes.)
Jan. 18, 2021
- Begin to confirm space available and accept applications for students from new families entering all grades. *Note – New School Choice voucher families may be subject to lottery date set for March 1, 2021..
Feb. 10, 2021
- Current family commitment/withdrawal notification deadline before 2021/22 commitment fee is due on March 1.
Application Review & Admissions Decision
The Director of Admissions walks families through each step of the admission process. After a full application packet is submitted, each student’s application is carefully considered by the Admissions Committee. Decisions are based on consideration of the student’s potential for success at ECS and the parents’ desire for a Christ-centered education for their child. After we have reviewed the completed application we will contact you to discuss next steps, which includes an interview with the principal (the child and a parent attend), and may include a student assessment or request for references.
After parents are notified that the student’s admission is approved and space is available, enrollment is confirmed by paying the non-refundable enrollment fee online through the link provided by admissions at the time of acceptance.
Review Admissions Instructions
Submit New Student Online Application
Non-Discrimination Policy – ECS admits students of any race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs.